Our Learn Loom Weaving Kit contains all the material you need to weave your own wall hanging.
It is very easy to make and no previous Loom Weaving experience is required.
The best thing is once you learn the technique you can play with different variations to customise your wall hanging.
Our full colour instructions, handmade mini weaving loom and lovely yarns (good quality stuff– even the chunky roving wool!) will have you getting your weave on in no time
In your Learn Loom Weaving Kit you will find:
- Mini loom with accessories
- Tapestry needle
- Different yarns (cream, grey and mint) to complete the entire project
- Warp cotton
- A piece of dowel and some string to hang your final piece
- A full colour booklet print out of our Loom Weaving booklet with step by step instructions.
- The downloadable file of Loom Weaving Kit booklet, so you can keep it forever!
How this works:
- At the moment, we only ship within Australia. If you are interested in buying our kits from overseas, please contact us at email@example.com
- Methods of payment – PayPal and credit cards are accepted.
- When you buy your Loom Weaving Kit you will automatically receive an email (check your Junk Folder in case you can’t see it) with immediate access to your downloadable file (Loom Weaving Instruction Sheet). We aim to ship your product within 48 hours. Once the product has been shipped, we will send you another email (check your Junk folder again!) with the shipping track link and your downloadable files link again (just so you don’t miss them).
- Please note that we do not accept return backs, but if you have any problems with your kit or any other questions, please do not hesitate in contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This kit contains small pieces. Small items / pieces may be hazardous to children. Ensure that adult supervision is provided when crafting with children.
This product is Crave For Crafts Copyright. Any of its content cannot be sold, reproduced or re-published without consent of Crave for Crafts.